So, what will it take to make us Raise The Bar for your club? It’s simple. All you have to do is go to the ‘Enter’ section of this website. Once you’ve filled in the relevant details on the online entry form, we want you to tell us about your club’s role in your community. That can be local community or wider, whichever means the most.
We also want you to tell us about the challenges the club faces to maintain this position within the modern Irish landscape. And with all this in mind, we want you to tell us what our sponsorship would mean for your club.
A great prize worthy of great winners
Once the entries are in, we’ll choose the four clubs that we feel most deserve to have us help them Raise The Bar. Then it’s over to our panel of judges – including Tipperary’s legendary Nicky English, the “Voice of The GAA” Micheal O’Muircheartaigh, and The Sunday Game’s Des Cahill – who’ll make their decision on the winner.
Of course, it won’t just be down to our judges – your public vote will also count. Once we host the four finalists here online, you’ll be able to vote for the club that you think deserves it the most – so keep checking back here to see if YOUR club, or one that you know, is one of the final four.
The winning club will receive an immediate sponsorship fund of €10,000 to use however they see fit, plus a full package of support tools and appearances to access throughout the year, including:
- Regular fundraising prizes, including 2 flights to any Etihad network destination, Hurling All-Ireland Final tickets and more
- Mentoring with Nicky English for men’s senior team
- Under-age coaching session with a GAA All Star
- Club Table Quiz compère engagement by Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh
- 2 sets of Etihad-branded O’Neills jerseys, shorts, socks etc
- Training / travelling gear for senior teams
- Training equipment – sliotars, hurls, cones etc
- Ground signage
All this and more could be soon heading your club’s way – so enter today!